Want a different perspective on the Colosseum? Ever wondered what it must be like after dark? See the Colosseum as nobody else ever does: we present an exclusive tour for you to experience the massive Roman stadium at night, away from the crowds.
Night tour with Arena and lower level
Amazing opportunity to see the Colosseum at night with no crowds with an exclusive visit to the Arena and lower floors. €55 per adult.
At just €55 per adult, you will get to witness the gigantic arena under the stars and explore the lower floors at their dramatic best. We guarantee you that once the sun comes down, walking into the Colosseum will be an experience like no other. The tales told by your guide will come alive under the gorgeously lit ambience minus the crowds; nobody pushing through you to get past, no chaos, just you and some fascinating storytelling by our experience experts.
This is where you will soak up the sagas, from hair-raising battles to electrifying performances. We know that such long historical walks call for every bit of your energy and that’s why we want you to save it. No need to queue up at the ticket counter. That’s right, no hectic lines, no long hours waiting. Just a one hudren cent percent authentic Roman experience at your convenience, to explore a wonder like never before and let the atmosphere and the beauty sink in.
Please note that at night, though these tourist spots may be less crowded from the inside, but not so from the outside. It can get a little risky when it comes to safety and pick pockets, so make sure you go through some useful tips to avoid pickpockets in Rome before you start your tour, and remember to take care of your belongings at all times.
To choose your date and buy your ticket, click here.
Did you know?
- Once you’ve bought your ticket it is valid until the end of the year in which you bought it, so get it in advance!
- The ticket is to the Forum, The Colosseum, and the Palatine Hill. Read more on our sister site >
- The email you receive needs to be validated and exchanged for a full ticket at one of the entrances.
- After you’ve validated your ticket by using it once, you can then re-use it as many times as you like for the next three days.
- Pro tip: if the Colosseum door looks busy, just walk 200 yards up Via dei Fori Imperiali and validate your ticket at the entrance with much smaller lines.