The audio guide is an economical way to get a guided tour of the Colosseum for less – and skip the lines too.
Entrance ticket for Colosseum, Forum and Palatine Hill with audio guide
This ticket allows you to walk past the long lines outside the Colosseum and the audio guide will help you understand what you’re seeing . €26 per adult, €12 per child.
- Once you’ve bought your ticket it is valid until the end of the year in which you bought it, so get it in advance!
- The ticket is to the Forum, The Colosseum, and the Palatine Hill. Read more on our sister site >
- The email you receive needs to be validated and exchanged for a full ticket at one of the entrances.
- If the Colosseum entrance looks busy, just walk 200 yards up Via dei Fori Imperiali and validate your ticket at the entrance to the Forum which always has much smaller lines.
- After you’ve validated your ticket by using it once, you can then re-use it as many times as you like for the next three days.
Here’s your chance to travel back in time to relive the heroic tales from the past. This is where you discover the thrilling arenas and learn about the gladiators as they battled like animals, or even fought untamed beasts. Find everything, from stories about electrifying performances to experiencing the zeal of celebrating ancient Roman festivals. Such long historical walks call for every bit of your energy, so then why bother waiting up to the ticket counter? Save it. That’s right, no hectic queues, no long hours of wait and certainly no deceiving facts. Just a cent percent authentic Roman experience at your convenience with your own virtual audio guide, take your time at each of the spots and let the beauty sink in.
Amongst all the fun, please note that such highly visited tourist spots can often be too crowded and a little risky when it comes to safety and pick pockets, so make sure you go through some useful tips before you start your day-tour, remember to take care of your belongings at all times. For any added personalization to the ticket, click here.